Full Stack Developer
DescriptionA Full Stack Developer is someone who works on both the Front End and the Back End, or server and client sides, of the program. To execute their jobs effectively, full-stack developers need to have some knowledge of a wide range of coding specialties, from databases to graphic design and UI/UX management. They resemble a swing and are available to help out whenever it is needed.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Mongo DB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
Role Full Stack Developer
- Industry Type: Management Consulting.
- Functional Area: Engineering - Software & QA.
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent.
- Under Graduation: Any Graduate.
- Post Graduation:Any Postgraduate
Apply For The Post