DescriptionUsing computer software or by hand, Graphic Designers create visual designs to express ideas that move, educate, and enthral people. For applications like commercials, brochures, magazines, and reports, they create the overall layout and production design.
- Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- Should possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar tools.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Create quality prototypes.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Corel Draw, and Adobe Premiere/Final Cut pro..
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Making reels and ads on social platforms like Youtube, and insta.
- Creating a wide variety of Emails for marketing.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables). Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images. Designs should meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company appropriately. Creating Animated Explainer Video of our Products for Marketing Purposes.
- Video editing with voice synchronization for our software and products.
Excellent knowledge of:
- Adobe After Effects (For Animation and Video Editing Purposes)
- Adobe Illustrator (For Making Illustrations and GIFs)
- Adobe Photoshop (For Making Blog and Promotional Images) Desired Candidate Profile
- Role: Advertising & Creative - Other
- Functional Area: Marketing & Communication
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Advertising & Creative
- Education:-UG: B.A in Any Specialization, Any Graduate