DescriptionSales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
What will you majorly have to do?
- You are required to plan visits to nearby Hotels, restaurants, canteens, bakeries, etc in your area and pitch to them the products that we shall provide you. You have to generate and figure out potential buyers in your area.
- Anticipate potential buyers, create new leads & Maintain relationships with them.
- Plan your daily visits to new customers & optimize routes.
- Explain to customers about our offers & rates and keep them in touch with our schemes.
- You have to attain a minimal easily achievable daily sales target.
- You have to maintain and improve relationships with customers over time.
- You have to report your activities to your business head from time to time.
- You have to deliver your small orders to your respective customers & achieve a delivery bonus..
- Any Graduate, Postgraduate with talking skills in the field.
- Age Range: 19 - 35
- An Android Smartphone..
- Your own bike. A driving License is strongly recommended.
- You should be able to keep a few small orders at your home or place of residence.
- You should be comfortable doing deliveries of small orders to your customers.
- Your own bank account or salary account for us to pay you.
What will you be given on duty
- Complete Kit of our product samples
- Our company's Badge
- Product Catalogue.
- Your visiting card.
- ID Card.
- Document Holder..
- Role: Direct Marketing
- Functional Area: Marketing & Communication
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Marketing